I know, I know. Why have a blog if I'm not gonna update it. I've been asking myself the question of why haven't I updated and here's the answer: Exhaustion. The past year has been a bit full and blogging was the last thing I wanted to do at night when I finally was able to sit down. Also, since February, the date of my last post, not tons has happened mostly because I was too tired to do anything. (There are a few events which you'll see added in a little bit.)
I am not promising anything. But I will attempt to get the summer on here. For my memory and for the dear friends from whom I started this blog.
Happy reading.
you know i love your blog or any time you post...but don't let it be a burden to you. i know you have a lot going on. thanks for posting some stories. i didn't even know you went to DC...did i?
ReplyDelete