Monday, August 10, 2009


We had a great time on our family vacation to Destin, FL! Granny & Papa treated us & my brother's family to a wonderful week on the Emerald Coast. It was amazing. The water was CRYSTAL clear, there were no jelly fish & the weather was perfect. It was supposed to rain everyday, but God held it off so we could enjoy the ocean. The kids had a blast playing in the sand and were BRAVE as they swam in the sea....riding the waves and all. Shawn got to ride a jet ski & I got some time by myself under an umbrella with a good book & a Dr. Pepper. Is there anything better than this?

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Great picture!!! I'm sorry that I've been a terrible "follower"! I miss you, so I thought I'd come take a look. I didn't realize how behind I am!!! It will be fun catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete