Thursday, August 6, 2009
Helping husbands
you know....I'm learning that when my husband needs my help, my nagger wants to come out instead of my helper. what is it with women. but today was different. i helped him. without a nag, without a complaint. the problem wasn't solved but he felt supported, which was a huge victory in itself. lord, help me to have more days like this. And help him to find his iphone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job!!! I want to have more days like that too! I used to be a LOT better at not complaining - BEFORE I was married and had kids. I've got a LOT to work on! :) Did he find his iphone?
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE BLOG!!! WOW! I think at times its hard to be a helper because I want to be a nagger or maybe a lectorer. Great post!
ReplyDelete