Monday, August 10, 2009

Toddler Ingenuity


So I'm sitting in the living room, folding laundry when I notice I hear the sound of water running/spilling in the kitchen. I immediately call Emily's name as I go into the kitchen to discover that she's trying to get water from the refrigerator door, all by herself. She has the cup jammed between the water dispenser and the ice dispenser just so that the water is continually pouring, although it's missing the cup and going all over the kitchen floor. Emily's hair is soaked and she is all smiles. Their is so much water all over the tile that she keeps slipping, but the smile never leaves her face. She was so proud of doing it by herself. It took 3 towels to soak up all the water. Fortunately today is laundry day.

2 comments:

  1. These are just one of those moments where you just cant be mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a mess! :) What a cutie she is!!!

    ReplyDelete