Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Is In Session




Annie started 1st grade last week. It's a big deal for her to be gone all day. She loves it, I kinda love it and Josh misses her like crazy. Her teacher is Ms. May. She goes to our church and there are also 5 other kids from church in her class as well. It's really fun to hear her tell me about the day on the drive home. She seems so grown up!


When I picked her up from school on the first day I asked her if she had a good day. She quickly replied, "No!" and my heart sank. She then interjected, "It was a GRREAT day!" Music to my ears.


2 comments:

  1. YEA! I'm so glad she loves school!!! And that she's got so many friends from church in her class is GREAT too! I can't believe she's in FIRST GRADE!!!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that y'all were visiting us at Riverbend, and she was playing with that HUGE spoon?! Remember that? :)

    ReplyDelete