This morning as I was spending time with Jesus I heard Annie leading Josh in a prayer. I smiled to myself & thought "how cute!". Little did I know it was THE prayer that would change Josh's life forever! Quickly after they said "Amen." they ran into the living room & proudly declared that Josh asked Jesus into his heart. I investigated to see what that meant & he understood what he did.
I am one proud Mama for many reasons. My son gave his life to Jesus today. My daughter led someone, her brother, to Christ. The things I desire MOST for my kids is that they'll follow Jesus forever. And not just the "I'm a Christian" label so many sport, but a real, growing, life & world impacting RELATIONSHIP with Jesus---the ONLY one who will ever make us truly happy and secure.
After we talked about what he just did, Josh expressed himself in true Josh form----he grabbed my neck, squeezed really hard & said "I already feel so happy!".
That is precious! I love it, so happy for Josh and the Dunn family!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome can you send Annie to Alaska in a few months to help me with Molly?
ReplyDeleteThat's so amazing!!! And you know one crazy thing about it? Amy's son Jack did the SAME thing for his little brother, Cooper, on Saturday! I know you're SO HAPPY! That is, of course, THE most important thing EVER! I love you!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! What a happy happy day Connie! I know you and Shaun are beyond grateful that God is moving and changing your little ones for His glory already. Isn't God just the best?! :0)
ReplyDelete