Josh keeps us in stitches all the time. Here are a few of his latest quips:
- We're driving the other day & Shawn decides he's Mario Andretti. He quickly speeds past other cars as we leave the stoplight & declares that we're "burning rubber." Josh, upon hearing this begins to laugh & replies incredulously: "We drive a Mini-Van. We can't burn rubber." From the mouths of babes.
- This morning at family devotional we're reviewing our family motto: "We're the Dunns & we: Love God, Hold family dear, full of fun, loving others & fighting fear." After we say all say it (too loudly for my morning preference) Shawn is reviewing what it means and asks Josh what it means to "hold family dear" and Josh replies: "It's like when you have a deer and you hold it." So there you go.
- Josh & Emily were with me at the church while I was making some copies. Josh is very tactile & LOVES to touch things. So as we're walking past the cubicles I can see the desire to touch EVERYTHING trying to overcome him, so I wisely advise him not to touch anything. His response: I can touch the floor. Wise guy!
Hilarious kid!!! :) I miss you! Can I see you next week? We're coming to Waco Sunday night and leaving Thursday morning. Call, email, or fb to let me know. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete