At dinner a few nights ago Emily was eating matchstick carrots. They're much easier for her to eat and she also learned they are the perfect size for shoving.....up her nose!
She discovered this by gently sticking one little carrot up her nose and we quickly redirected her with a firm No-No and brief explanation that carrots are for eating, not shoving in your nose. A few minutes later we heard Emily's sweet voice say, "Oh No! Uh-oh! Nose!" I looked over at her as she was pointing to her nose with a very concerned look on her face. As I was trying to figure out what had happened she got that 'I need to sneeze' look on her face. Then she sneezed 3 times with a small matchstick carrot shooting out of her nose on the 3rd sneeze. Guess we'll put that on her resume some day!
THAT is hilarious...and disgusting! :) Talented girl!
ReplyDelete