Soccer season has begun & Josh is playing at Woodway Family Center. Shawn is his coach & they're loving it. So far we've played 2 games & are undefeated, although we're "not keeping score". YEAH RIGHT!
Some highlights:
- Josh initially called Shawn his "crew chief" instead of coach. I really think we're NASCAR bound.
- Some friends of ours live near the soccer fields & they tell us they can hear Shawn as he coaches these little guys. They do say he's very encouraging as he's yelling!
- Annie has started a snail collection--don't you know I LOVE that!
- Emily got her first black eye when she was pelted in the face by a soccer ball.
So fun! I'm looking forward to that phase of life. It won't be long...:) And hilarious highlights!!! How do you feel that NASCAR may be in your future? I wouldn't personally like the idea of that. Too dangerous. :) Mmmmm...snails! I hate those nasty parts of being a mom. Beau tells me often, "You're a MOM!" - as if I'm supposed to NOT think things are gross anymore. :) And poor Emily. I suppose that's why the baby of the family is always tough! I know Ainsley's getting that way. She has no choice. :)
ReplyDelete