Saturday, July 9, 2011

Josh Turned 6

On April 10, Josh turned 6 years old.  Where does the time go?  My sweet cuddly baby boy is now my "turn everything into a weapon" school-age boy.    Josh is such a tender-hearted warrior.  He loves to "go to war and get the bad guys" one minute and cuddle up & snuggle the next.  He has such a compassionate and comedic heart.  He really is a lot like Shawn.  I love my little 6 year old man!






Josh loves Legos so we had a Lego party. He had blast creating all kinds of lego things & playing some Lego relays. We had a blast. He got his first big Star Wars lego set from Nana & Papa, so that of course was his dream come true.





I was very proud of the Lego cake & the lego head pops I made! The boys liked the pops too! All in all, it was another successful birthday

1 comment: