Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soccer Star

Josh is in his second season of soccer. And I must say he's greatly improved from last year.  Our team is once again the FIREBOMBS!

Go #7!

Let's just say Shawn is one proud Dad! Josh is super aggressive, in a good way. He goes after the ball, hustles like nobody's business and has scored several times in the past few games.  Last week he played so well Shawn was on cloud 9 for several days after the game.  We're really proud of how much he's getting into the game & really enjoying playing. 

Josh going hard after the ball!

It's also really fun that Shawn is coaching.  He's a great coach.  He wants the boys to learn the game well but also learn to be good sports on the field.  I'm really proud of him too. 

                                  
Coach Dunn giving some good High-Fives!

So, I guess we're officially a soccer family.  And I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to read about your soccer excitement! Kinley would love to be doing that here--maybe next year (they have to be 5). Always great to "see" you guys!

    ReplyDelete