I feel like so much has happened over the past month since I last blogged. I am trying to play catch up in so many areas. Josh is a super soccer player, Annie & Josh learned to ride bikes, Emily is potty-trained, the fair, pumpkin patch, dairy farm, Annie's baptism. The list goes on.
Since I found out about my dad's cancer diagnosis & my mom's emergency surgery and week-long hospital stay, I've done well to keep my house clean & kids fed. I'm doing ok, but the stress of it all has put anything other than daily tasks on the back burner. I will get pictures from all of these things and some stories to go with each online one by one.
This is less of a promise to the few folks who read this as it is to myself. It will happen. Life will get back to normal; even if it's a new normal.
You all are in our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I didn't know your mom had surgery too!!! Is she doing well? Connie, I'm praying for all of you. Sara keeps me updated a little. Yes... a "new normal" happens over and over again through life and the seasons it brings, doesn't it?
ReplyDelete