| Annie-5th, Josh--3, Emily--K |
The kids like their school. It is international for sure. It follows an American curriculum and is English speaking, but there are very few Americans in the school. Annie loves school and really enjoys the kids in her class. Josh is still adjusting. It's different than school in America. He's trying to find his place and figure out who is friends will be.
This is a place where we'd appreciate your prayers. So much change in the past year for my kids. Their hearts are still catching up with the move. My mama's heart is tender to the pain of adjustment for them. They are champions and are trying to make the best of it. But I see the challenge. I've never been prouder of my kids! Thanks for praying that they'll know where they fit here, that they would find great friendship & understanding in their relationship with God and that Shawn & I will know how to best parent them in the midst of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment