Thursday, December 15, 2011

2011--Where did you?

I cannot believe there are 16 days left in 2011.  This has been one of the hardest years of my life.  I think I would like to capture it all here and go back and put words to it all, partly so I have a good recollection in one spot instead of the multitude of journals I have filled but also because I have this crazy obsession with doing things in an orderly, chronological fashion.  I don't think being chronological is an option at this point, but summation is.  So the next few posts will be a summary of this year from June-December.  That way, maybe in January of 2012 I can keep up with life.  Maybe. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love order too, but it's unfortunately been nonexistent for me the last...who knows how long. I would love to be better at "keeping up". We'll see if that ever happens. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete