Thursday, November 4, 2010

Annie's Baptism

Several weeks ago, Shawn & I had the privelege of baptizing our sweet Annie Girl!  She gave her heart to Jesus a few years ago and recently began asking about baptism.  She was ready to tell the world that she will follow God all the days of her life! 
We are so proud of the young woman she is becoming.  We believe there is a prophetic gift on her life and that she will use the arts to communicate God's heart to people!  Already we see her LOVE for anything creative and can't wait to see her mature in her giftings!

Shawn baptised her & I got to pray for her afterwards. 
 What a joy to know that our children are following the LORD!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post Connie. I have tears in my eyes thinking about how your children love Jesus already. You and Shawn are doing a fabulous job nurturing your childen in Him and admonishing them to follow Him with all their heart, mind, and strength. God must be so pleased with you.

    ReplyDelete