Friday, March 26, 2010

Where has the time gone?


Where has my little girl gone & where did this big girl come from? A few days ago I jokingly asked Annie to change Emily's diaper. I thought I'd let her try it & see how she'd do, thinking I would quickly have to intervene. Well, this mature big girl appeared & she did it all by herself. She only needed a little coaching on which way the diaper goes on (picture in the front) and then a little assitance on closing the tabs. Wow--I was both proud & sad. Proud that she could do it--she wiped like a pro! And sad that she could do---she really is growing up.

1 comment:

  1. I remember iCON 2004. She was a little baby girl, in her stroller.. I helped feed her a few times in the cafeteria. She was so bubbly and happy then and still her. The Lord has some mighty big plans for this girl!!

    ReplyDelete